I attended the Breathe Workshop that Phyllis hosted in Washington, D.C. She provided a variety of very helpful recommendations and techniques for eating healthy and managing stress. I found the specificity of her suggestions and the rationale for each to be beneficial in understanding the steps that I should take to improve my health.
I also found Phyllis extremely knowledgeable and passionate about her work, which made the workshop fun to attend. Most importantly, I was inspired by her presentation to try the healthy foods that were offered at the workshop. I was turned off from salads as a child and hadn’t returned to them. However, the salads that were served there were delicious and I actually went back for two extra servings. I’m looking forward to trying some of the other recipes and recommendations that she and Ruby Lathon offered. I highly recommend Phyllis and her workshops to anyone looking to improve their health.
— Kimberly Robinson
Dr. Phyl designs and develops wellness programs for resorts, corporations and a wide array of organizations. She has customized workshops, seminars and retreats for organizations such as: Summit Eden, The United Way, Canyon Ranch Resort, Breast Cancer Project, Prudential, The Breakers Palm Beach, The Overtown Youth Center, The WholeExpo, Dress for Success, African American Research Library and Cultural Center, The Matriarch Gathering, ABFE (Association for Black Foundation Executives), The Lt. Governor’s Summit on Financial Education, The Open Society Foundation's Campaign for Black Male Achievement, and much more.
Dr. Phyl receives a standing ovation after her Get Radiant workshop during the Transformational Leadership retreat.
As a former corporate professional who traveled 2-3 weeks out of every month, Dr. Phyl understands how challenging it can be to stay healthy on the road. She has developed a series of workshops, seminars and retreats that incorporate simple and short Radiant Health Strategies that busy professionals can use throughout their day and work week to stay energized, innovative and rejuvenated.
She has also developed programs for children, families, teens, women, men's health and wellness, seniors and many other groups. Some of her most popular themes include:
- Transformational Leadership from the Inside Out
- Super S/HEroes Unleashed
- Breathe! Strategies for Reducing Stress and Weight
- Strategies for Reducing on the Job Stress
- Stress Management for College Students
- Eye of The Storm: Cultivating Energy in a Stressed Out World
- Qigong Therapeutics, Meditations and Exercises for Sexual Health
- Holistic Health in the Workplace
- Women's Empowerment Retreat
- From Man to Superman: Men's Empowerment Retreat
- Meditation and Mindfulness Strategies for Busy People
- What Medicine is in Your Pantry?
- Introduction to Your Primary Chakras
- Practical Ayurveda
- Yin Yang Masters Training Academy (children/family program)